Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Paintball Drive-By






So something random is always happening to me, so my coworker (a.k.a Cor-Bear) tells me. Tuesday night I'm driving home from work and gabbing away on the phone to my friend. All of a sudden I hear this pow pow pow sound against the back of my car. Now at this point I'm a little anxious because if you scroll down, you will see what happened to my windshield...twice. Anyhoo, I kept driving because I didn't see anything and I thought I ran over something that was just flapping against my car so I didn't feel the need to stop to check on it, plus it was 11:30 at night. Well when I looked at my back window, there was a splash of color and I told my friend I think I've been paint balled, not sure but I'll know once I get home cause I 'm not stopping to find out.

I'm so glad I didn't because right when I saw the paint this car gets behind me and starts riding my car. Then they flash their lights like once or twice and then they pull up beside. Mind you I'm surprisingly calm. The car is slightly behind me but deliberately riding next to me. I began to get a little nervous thinking are these people out to get me? 2 seconds later the car abruptly gets back behind me exits off the highway. WHAT??!!! That was soooo weird. My friend asked me if I was ok cause she's getting scared for me and I'm like "child I'm not stopping cause I don't want whoever that was in that car to carjack me or kidnap me."

I really believe it was just a juvenile prank, but it really could've been some one targeting me to attack me. Who knows but I'm glad I didn't stop, because I was still safe and the paint came off, for the most part. What was the lesson in all of this? Well, Um, I don't know, if your car gets paintball keep going, your life is worth more than a few splashes of paint. If anything it may remind you to wash your dusty car for once, mine included! LOL!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're ok

never ever get out of your car

if you need help; blow the horn do anything to grab people's attention
to your situation