Friday, November 7, 2008

I Think I'm in Love!!!!!

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...


This is my President!!!! I feel like I've fallen in love!!! I'm proud to show him off, he's charismatic, persistent and a man of great stature. Who wouldn't love a man like that. I found out that Barack Obama won as I was walking out of my job at the IRS. I could hear screams of excitement all over the parking lot and the energy was surreal. I've been walking around secretly beaming inside thinking of all the firsts we'll have together my President and I. Though it will be a super long distance relationship, I don't mind. I know he is handling his business for my well being and for millions of people, and I LOVE IT!!! I think of all the sacrifices he's made, the unnecessary attacks on his character, and the strength it took to NOT go off on folks like a Samuel L. Jackson character, and It reminds me that I made the right choice in voting for him. Is it just me, or does anybody else feel protective of him like he's your own family member? This is deep y'all, this is so historic and I can't wait to see how these "patriotic Americans" react to "their" new President. I mean it would be sooo unAmerican to say anything bad about the President of the United States of America right? But for now, nothing and no one can take this glow of love that I have for our President elect, Barack Obama. Everything in the world is brighter. Ahhh.

1 comment:

BessieAkuba said...

I too am so in love with this man...from what we have seen he has all the qualities of a close to perfect husband.