Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am the one I want

Well I guess I've started a blog. It started with an e-mail that I sent to my friends and family about thinking of others instead of dwelling on your own problems. I will repost that for you soon. Apparently it blessed a lot of folks and I was inspired. Well Hope you will get to know me, love me (I'll settle for like) and be blessed.

If you take a close look at my profile pic, you will see my name and a "plus one," I'm hoping to add in the near future. I was looking up my family tree and since I started with my name, I had to go back and add my parents names and their parent names. Well as I looked at my name, underneath it says +Add Husband. I saw this, laughed, and said "heck yeah I want to add him!" The only thing is I don't have one to add yet. So I took a picture of that and we will just see how long it takes for that "plus one" to be added to my family tree. For now I will love the "one" I already have... Me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember this from the SEX & THE CITY episode where CARRIE was having her Book Release Party.. Carrie starts thinking about what she has (a job and an apartment) and what she doesn't have (a boyfriend). She wonders why we let the one thing we don't have effect how we feel about everything. She asks: Why does one minus a 'plus one' feel like it adds up to zero?
Not saying that you feel that way, it just took me back to a Sex & The City Moment -